Master of Agri-Business Management
Tuesday, 11 January 2011 09:41
Master of Agri-Business Management - Faculty of Agriculture
Necessary qualification for MABM Programme
1. Graduates with first class or second class honors in the special degree programs in Agriculture, Commerce, Management, Business Administration, Food Science and Technology, Economics or related fields from a recognized university.
2. Graduates in the above fields with a minimum of one year experience in a recognized institution in the field of Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Ago-based industries or Extension/Development activities.
3. Graduates in the fields of Biological Sciences, Economics, Management, Business, Agriculture, Food Science with Post Graduate Diploma in the fields of Management, Entrepreneurship, Agro-processing or related fields.
4. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of three year post qualifying work experience in the managerial capacity in the fields of agri-business
5. A professional qualification that will be considered on a case by case basis, by the board of study with the approval of the Director of Postgraduate studies of University of Ruhuna and a minimum of three years of post qualifying experience in Business Management or related fields.
And a good working knowledge in English
As the program is designed to be a self financed project following fee structure is designed to cover the expenditure of the postgraduate program.
Application fee (500 .00)
Admission fee (1000.00)
Tuitions fee (15000.00 per semester)
Library fee (2000.00 refundable +1000 per semester)
Thesis submission fee for MABM students (5000.00)
Examination fee (500.00 per course)
More Details : http://www.agri.ruh.ac.lk/mscPrograms/aerm/mba.htm