Management Trainee - Central Bank of Sri Lanka
If you are a citizen of Sri Lanka, an enthusiastic team player with leadership qualities, an achiever with
the following qualifications, you have an opportunity to join the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
1.1 Required Qualifications:
a. A Special Degree (four years) with a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) or Grade Point Average
(GPA) with a minimum of 3.5 out of a maximum of 4.0 points obtained from a local or foreign university,
recognized by University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka, in any of the following subjects/ disciplines
- Economics - Statistics/Mathematics
- Accountancy/Banking/Finance - Engineering
- Commerce/Business Administration (Accounting/Finance) - Computer Science/
- Management (Public/Financial/Accountancy/Business) Information Technology
b. A Post Graduate Degree at Master’s or higher level obtained from a local or foreign university,
recognized by University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka, in any of the above subjects/disciplines.
c. A Passed Finalist of one of the following:
- The Chartered Accountancy programme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- The Chartered Certified Accountancy programme of the Association of Chartered Certified
- The Chartered Financial Analyst programme of the CFA Institute (CFA– USA)
- The Management Accountancy programme of the Chartered Institute of Management
Accountants of UK (CIMA-UK)
- The Certified Management Accountancy programme of the Institute of Certified Management
Accountants of Sri Lanka (CMA)
- The Certified Public Accountancy programme of the American Institute of Certified Public
- The Certified Practicing Accountancy programme of the Institute of Certified Practicing
- The Certified Internal Auditor programme of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA-USA)
- The Chartered Accountancy programme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England
and Wales (ICA-EW)
d. An Associate Member of the Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka (AIB-IBSL) or the Chartered Institute
of Bankers – UK (CIB-UK) with a minimum of one year experience in an executive level in a licensed
e. Attorney-at-Law with an honours pass at the final examination with a minimum of two years of
experience in court/legal work in banking and finance at executive level in a reputed institution and
authority to function as a Notary.
1.2 Age: Below 30 years as at the closing date of the applications (17th February 2012).
1.3 Selection Procedure: By a competitive examination and one or more interviews.
Candidates are required to answer for three question papers (General Intelligence, Analytical Writing and
General Knowledge) for the competitive examination
More Details: http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/pics_n_docs/12_sco/_docs/mgt_trainee_2012/mgt_trainee_2012_e.pdf
DOC - http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/pics_n_docs/12_sco/_docs/mgt_trainee_2012/application_mgt_trainee_2012.doc
PDF - http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/pics_n_docs/12_sco/_docs/mgt_trainee_2012/application_mgt_trainee_2012.pdf