Complete English Tense - Lesson (ඉංග්රිසි ව්යාකරණ සම්පූර්ණ පාඩම)
English education complete tenses lesson series for students and all person who were student or adult. Download complete English lesson.
1. Simple present Tense
This tense is used to express mainly habitual actions. Also it is in used in
radio commentaries and when tells or talk about, films, dramas, novels, etc…..
When subject in plural, we keep the plural verb. If the subject is singular, we
keep the singular verb.
1. I teach English Daily.
2. We go on foot to school.
3. You give good advices.
4. They cut firewood once a week.
5. People talk about politics every time.
6. Children study many subjects.
7. He teaches English daily.
8. She goes to Temple on Poya days.
1. I do not teach English Daily.
1. We do not go foot to school.
2. You don’t give good advices.
3. They don’t cut firewood once a week.
4. People don’t talk about politics every time.
5. Children don’t study many subjects.
6. He doesn’t teach English daily.
7. She doesn’t go to Temple on Poya days.
When turn singular subject sentence in to negation helping verb is does and
main verb must be kept in plural.
DOWNLOAD FULL LESSON HERE